Please Read Carefully ♥️
Welcome to the UnGuru Platform - Terms, Conditions, and PMA
Please read through everything in these Terms and conditions....this includes your acceptance into our Private Member Association
Here is a quick summary of what is included in what you are agreeing to by checking the “I agree” button for membership:
- Rules of Conduct
- Paid Subscriptions---please see below for the rules about the paid subscriptions
- Intellectual Property
- Regular Terms and conditions
- Private Member Association – the constitution of the United States of America allows us all to contract privately. This has been upheld by the Supreme Court many times. It also means that we can privately contract with each other without the overreach of the government. The Private Member agreement is listed below…but please research about PMA’s to find even more information.
- Governing Law
- Rules of Conduct – Since we are all adults on this platform the rules of conduct should be easy to follow. As Bill said in “Bill and Ted’s Adventure”…”Be excellent to each other”….which is how we conduct ourselves on UnGuru.
- Be kind, courteous, and respectful of each other and each other’s opinions
- Do not use bad language…remember what your mother taught you
- Make sure to bring levity to the platform
- You cannot advertise, market, sell, offer, or promote any products or services without the written permission of UnGuru. Products and services are vetted and our community depends on this. If you have a product or service that you would like to offer please contact us so that we can discuss the vetting process. Any unauthorized activities of the above can lead to removal from the community
- Please limit any linking to outside sources to research only, and even then please try to limit that as well. The idea here is to make sure everything is vetted.
- Try to stay away from thought prisons, left or right, the newest idea of the day, space aliens landing to save us…you get the picture.
- If there is any conflict between members on the site that is not resolving please bring contact us about this and we will try to step in to help. Any violation of the rules of conduct may lead to removal from the community.
- Paid Subscriptions
- Fees: When registering you will be prompted to choose a membership plan. When submitting your application for membership you will be charged for the first month of the subscription. This fee is not refundable whether your application is approved or denied. If approved your membership will continue until you cancel your membership and you will be charged monthly for your membership level.
- Changes in Fees – At some point in the future, if the UnGuru team decides that it is necessary, and increase in the monthly membership may occur. At that time all members will be given 30 day notice before the increase is implemented.
- Upgrade/Downgrade of membership - At any point if you decide to change your membership level you can do so in the membership account section and will become effective at the next point in the billing cycle. There will be no proration offered.
- Cancellation – At any point if you decide to cancel your membership you can do so in the membership account section and will become effective at the next point in the billing cycle. There will be no proration offered.
- We hold the right to cancel your membership for non-payment as well as non-adherence to the Terms and conditions.
- All fees stated are in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Privacy: UnGuru does not collect any data other than user data for your membership and billing, and we will only use your data for membership purposes.…and we do not sell any of your info. We also do not use any software to track you or your behaviors what so ever. We also do not serve up advertisements. We try to make this experience as private as possible for every user.
- Intellectual Property Ownership., UnGuru PMA, and the UnGuru Platform CityGal Productions retains all rights, title and interest in and to all Program and related information, content, format, data, exams, materials, software, and all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other proprietary rights therein. All rights not expressly granted by CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, and the UnGuru Platform to you are expressly reserved to Juniper Networks.
- Terms and Condition: These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of UnGuru PMA's Website, located at www.ungurunow.com, ungurulife.online, unguruyourlife.com, unguruyourlife.live, and any other URL that the UnGuru Platform adds to the platform.
Do not continue to use UnGuru Now if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the entity that logs on to this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our PMA. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, UnGuru PMA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the UnGuru Platform. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the UnGuru Platform for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the UnGuru Platform
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the UnGuru Platform
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the UnGuru Platform
- Redistribute content from the UnGuru Platform
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. UnGuru PMA does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of UnGuru PMA,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, UnGuru PMA shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
UnGuru PMA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant UnGuru PMA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content – Except for Hyperlinking to reseach content, all other content must be approved by UnGuru. We also ask that you keep the research content to a minimum as well. Also, keep in mind that most of the content on UnGuru is only available to members, so posting links from UnGuru to other mediums will not work if it is member protected content.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to ameng these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
6 . Private Member Association: When you click “I agree” you are agreeing to becoming a member of the following Assocation:
- ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF UnGuru PMA (A Private Membership Association)
Declaration of Purpose
- This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
- As members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man and the signer of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for education, resources and assistance and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of education, resources and broadcasts.
- We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of education, services and broadcasts that we think best for achieving and maintaining optimum resources. We proclaim and reserve the right to include options that include but are not limited to cutting edge technologies practiced or used the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
- Specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of quality resources and the most effective methods of communication. Our Association understands that there are many dimensions to achieve this and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technologies. The Association provides comprehensive, conventional and complementary alternatives and the most advanced technologies for all aspects of a member’s knowledge and provides the most effective means at an affordable fee. More specifically, the Association specializes in Education, including an Online Learning Platform, a Broadcast Network, e-commerce Shoppe and Life Skills. Additionally, our Association serves as a “House” for trusted services, products and broadcasts for the benefit to its members.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and meets our membership requirements, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
Name and Status
- The name of this national membership association shall be UnGuru PMA, hereinafter referred to as “Association”. The Association is formed under common law and forms no legal entity distinct from that of its members for litigation purposes.
Membership and Dues
- Membership shall be open to any person which or who adheres to the purposes of this Association in Article I, and meets the requirements for membership.
- A monthly membership may be offered at Nine Dollars and 99/100 ($9.99 or more). Additional assessments may be made at any time for services or benefits rendered. Honorary memberships may be offered and recognized until December 31, 2022. Any increase in monthly membership will announced to the membership 30 days prior to implementing the increase.
- This membership does not entitle a member to any interest in the Association or management thereof, and a member will not be liable for any debts, obligations, liabilities, judgments, suits, etc., of the Association.
- The Trustee(s) shall have the right to sanction a member upon unanimous vote of the Trustee(s), after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to the Association in any manner.
Officers and Duties
- All officers shall be members of the Association.
- The officers shall be President, Vice-President and Secretary-Treasurer.
- Officers shall be appointed and removed by the Trustee(s). Officer positions may be vacant for any period of time. The Trustee(s) may serve as Officers.
- The President, or in his absence, the Vice-President, shall preside over all membership meetings of the Association, manage all affairs as an agent and defend all actions for and against the Association and its members.
- The Vice-President’s duties are the same as the President’s duties.
- Secretary-Treasurer: The Secretary-Treasurer will record and maintain minutes of all meetings and keep all records of the Association.
- All Trustee(s) will be members of the Association.
- The Trustee(s) will assume control and the legal, liable, financial and tax responsibility of the Association as the principle. The Trustee(s) will set the compensation of the Officers, Trustee(s) and any other employees of the Association. The liability of the Association is limited to the assets and property of the Association and does not extend to the Trustee(s) individually.
- The Trustee(s) may appoint a Special Trustee for the limited purposes of representing the Association in court or other legal proceedings as either plaintiff or defendant. The Trustee(s) may appoint a Special Trustee for the limited purposes of maintaining, preparing and filing all local, state and federal tax returns.
- The Trustee(s) will have the power and responsibility to select from the membership themember(s) who will perform assistance in educating and administering treatment and care to fellow members in accordance with the Declaration of Purpose and to contract with them for such purpose. The Trustee(s) will not contract for any treatment or care that would constitute a clear and present danger of substantive evil.
- The Trustee(s) will have the power and responsibility to determine levels of membership, levels of membership benefits, what benefits will be offered to all members free of charge and for what benefit and at what amount of cost to the member “special assessment” fees will be levied.
- All official decisions and actions of the Association will be upon majority consent of the Trustee(s), memorialized by minute.
- The original Co-Trustees of the Association will be Co-Trustee Melanie Beres; Co-Trustee Scott Peterson; Co-Trustee Killian Beres-Peterson; and Co-Trustee Raven Beres- Peterson
- By-laws may be adopted by the Association for the purpose of carrying out the Association’s Declaration of Purpose. The Board of Trustee(s) may promulgate and adopt by- laws by unanimous consent which will have the same force and effect as the Articles of the Association provided that said by-laws do not contravene the Articles of Association.
- The Articles of Association may be amended upon unanimous consent of the Trustee(s).
- The Association will terminate upon the death of the last remaining member or upon unanimous decision of the Trustee(s). All assets and liabilities will then revert to the trustee(s) at the time of dissolution.
Construction and Interpretation of These Articles
- Any reference in these Articles to the masculine also includes the feminine when appropriate and any reference in these Articles to the singular also includes the plural when appropriate.
- This Association will be construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida
7. Governing Law: Any issue arising from this relationship will be dealt with in Arbitration, chosen by UnGuru PMA
You agree to “Hold Harmless” UnGuru and its Educators and Broadcasters. We are not offering legal advice, medical advice, or any other professional advice. We are all adults here and must be responsible for our own actions….and you are agreeing to that as well. Products, protocols, and systems here are not FDA approved, AMA approved, BAR approved, or approved by any other governmental agency. If you are uncomfortable with anything be offered please seek professional advice before trying anything.
Below is the official “Hold Harmless”
Hold Harmless Agreement
This HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is made effective on the date of application for membership by and between [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding] of [Florida], and [the applicant for membership who clicks to agree to this document]. Both are sometimes individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as the “Parties.”‘
WHEREAS, [the member applicant] desires to hold harmless [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding] from any claims and/or litigation arising out of [member applicant]’s actions in connection with the member applicant’s use of the UnGuru platform.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, both hereby agree as follows:
- Hold Harmless.
[The member applicant] shall fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding] from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever ( including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding] by [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding], its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to [the member applicant] by [CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, and any derivation of the preceding], for all legal fees, expenses, and costs incurred by it.
- Authority to Enter Agreement.
Each Party warrants that the individuals who have signed this Agreement have the actual legal power, right, and authority to make this Agreement and bind each respective Party.
- Amendment; Modification.
No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both Parties.
No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege, or service is voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs.
If any legal action or other proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the successful or prevailing Party, if any, shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other related costs, in addition to any other relief to which that Party is entitled. In the event that it is the subject of dispute, the court or trier of fact who presides over such legal action or proceeding is empowered to determine which Party, if any, is the prevailing party in accordance with this provision.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to such matters.
- Enforceability, Severability, and Reformation.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited. The intent of the Parties is to provide as broad an indemnification as possible under [insert state] law. In the event that any aspect of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the court is empowered to modify this Agreement to give the broadest possible interpretation permitted under [insert state] law.
- Applicable Law.
This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction.
Any issue arising from this agreement with be dealt with by Arbitration, selected by CityGal Productions, UnGuru PMA, the UnGuru Platform, or any derivation of the preceding
- Agreement of this Agreement
This Agreement shall be made by the member applicant selecting/clicking on the “agreement button” for membershi4
Got them lab tests? Wallet Vote
Who are your front businesses really?
Respect One Another
You are Free and always have been
By Community & Worldwide; Private Clubs, Events & Charities Only
Isn't it WONDERFUL to know who is REALLY on the other end of the KEYBOARD? Like, real humans with humor and everything!